Finding Life’s Balance
Let’s face it life can be demanding at the best of times, the pace of life is often stressful and quite often it’s very difficult to find balance in your life. To find balance results in better creativity and results in higher achievements together with happiness and peace of mind
So it begs the million dollar question ‘How do we find balance in our personal unbalanced timetables’
Here’s a list of some extremely effective things we can do to redress the balance
- Look after your health – don’t wait until you have a problem. Remember your health is your wealth, get regular sleep, eat nutritional food and take regular exercise
- Enjoyment – You can only live a healthy life when you are happy from within and happiness can be achieved by doing the things you like most. Your sense of humor is one of the most powerful tools you have. Make certain that your daily mood and emotional state supports good health
- Relationships – A healthy, strong relationship is one of the best foundations in your life. Good relationships improve all perspectives of your life, strengthening your health, your mind, and your friendships with others
- Get yourself a Massage – Schedule timeout for yourself with a relaxing massage. Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a real sense of relaxation and wellbeing.
- Be Positive – Surround yourself with positive influences, implement positive activities into your life to little by little, change your attitude. Try being a photographer for a day, bring out a camera and see the world in pictures
- Music – Music is indescribably powerful at bringing back positive memories from the past. In fact, our brains are hard-wired to connect music with long-term memory. Favorite music or songs associated with important personal events can trigger memory of lyrics and the experience connected to the music. Beloved music often calms chaotic brain activity and enables the listener to focus on the present moment and regain a connection to others.